SATELLITE HISTORY PAGE
The ExseedSat 1 is a 1U CubeSat mission by the Indian company Exseed Space.
ExseedSat 1 will provide a multifunction UHF/VHF NBFM amateur communication satellite.
The power output is selectable between 1 watt and 0.5 watt. It also has a digipeat feature with APRS on UHF uplink and VHF downlink. In melody mode it will play a simple melody of a few notes on special occasions or events.
The purpose of the mission is to interest students outreach.
The satellite is expected to have a life of two years, depending upon how long the battery lasts and when the satellite de-orbits naturally.
The satellite is to be launched on Spaceflight Industry's SSO-A multi-satellite launch on a Falcon-9 v1.2 (Block 5) rocket.
It will have various configurable modes, including:
• UHF to VHF, single channel, narrow band FM transponder with CTCSS, 67 Hz squelch
• Power output selectable between 1 watt and 0.5 watt
• Digipeat feature with APRS on UHF uplink nd VHF downlink
• Melody mode : It will play a simple melody of a few notes on special occasions or events. This will interest students outreach.
• We expect this satellite to have a life of two years, depending upon how long the battery lasts and when the satellite de-orbits
**The request has now been updated to include only a U/V transponder/digipeater**
**The following frequencies have been coordinated: 145.900 MHz for repeater and digipeater downlink and for telemetry and 435.340 MHz for repeater and digipeater uplink**
Copyright © F1NNI ,All Rights Reserved